They are one of the trendiest products at the moment: cold pressed juices! And here is good news for all of you who can’t get enough of the healthy vitamin-bombs: The new size Pure Green Juice bottles (330ml) are now available in over 100 SuperValu, Spar, Londis and Centra stores nationwide.
Irish model, actress and singer Nadia Forde was back in Dublin to launch the five Pure Green cold pressed variants, which are €4.25 per bottle.
- Liquid Lunch (Spinach, Cucumber, Pineapple, Lime, Avacado, Wheatgrass, Spirulina)
- Ginger Tonic (Ginger, Carrot, Lemon)
- Upbeat (Beetroot, Ginger, Broccoli, Carrot, Cucumber, Kale, Spinach, Apple)
- Enerjuice (Cucumber, Pineapple, Avacado, Lime, Spinach)
- Superjuice (Kale, Wheatgrass, Spinach, Cucumber, Lime)
The Irish company Pure Juice was set up last August by two couples who wanted to see healthy and natural vegetable juices more widely available. There is nothing added to any of the juices – no water, no sugar, no preservatives, no colouring. It’s all just loads of veggies, some fruit and a whole lot of love! Nadia said: ” I love the fact that its a small Irish company thinking big so when I am back in Dublin there is always one in my bag!”
Nadia is a huge fan of “Liquid Lunch”, because she likes the Spirulina in it. You’ll now have the chance to try all of them for yourself and decide which one is your favourite!