The new Star Wars is finally here, and is filling Movie theatres across the country, it is being greeted with great anticipation from fanatics young and old. At Menupages, we haven’t had the chance to see it yet! While waiting, we tried to find the best way to get our Star Wars fix… May the force be with you.
1. Cook your own Star Wars food! There is so many ways to do it and many internet users have brought to life delicious versions of their favourite characters.
(Cooking in silence can be a pretty pleasant thing. However if you are the kind of person who prefers to bust a move in the same time, here is the perfect discography:)
2. Too lazy to make your own? People can make it for you! Probably not as tasty as the original.
3. Go out, join the dark side and drink a coffee from Blend Café!
4. If it is the evening, opt for a cocktail!
This cocktail proposed by the Cocktail Lab looks too much fun! Enjoy as many as you can, but be warned the hangover strikes back. Full recipe here!
5. Finally, there is nothing better than filling up on food before the Film. Here is our list of Rstaurants near your local Cinema!
The Dublin Screen
The Vintage kitchen