Menupages.ie is one of Ireland’s biggest online success stories over the last 10 years. Menupages.ie is Ireland’s no.1 dining out guide with a massive following of dedicated Irish foodies. This is a great opportunity for a talented online senior sales professional looking to develop their career with a highly successful company. The role will entail managing all direct sales activity for MenuPages.ie.
- To identify, develop and maximize new commercial opportunities to generate untapped revenue streams. You will have complete ownership and control of all opportunities developed.
- To increase the profile of our products throughout the market place
- To provide input into the website’s business model and ultimately manage its commerciality
- The right candidate will be required to: Drive and maximize revenue growth, Exceed daily, monthly and quarterly revenue goals
- Lead and directly manage a sales team
- Insure all sales executives meet or exceed targets
- Be a strong team leader and motivator
- Plan, prepare and present at high impact meetings with prospective and existing clients
- Provide timely feedback to Managing Director regarding team performance and revenues
- Spread enthusiasm all around and be pro-active in developing new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Identify and develop a strong understanding of client’s core objectives and challenges
- Accurately forecast revenue growth and planning
- Be enthusiastic, driven and outgoing, and work best under pressure.
- Ideally, have worked in a similar industry and have experience in online media
- Have excellent presentation and negotiating skills.
- Be a self starter with a target-orientated approach to business
- Proven track record of high achievement and revenue success in an online media role
- Demonstrated success of building high performing teams focused on driving revenue
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized.
- Strong computer applications skills and understanding of the online environment and be passionate about web and mobile
- The ability to meet objectives and develop strong working relationships with our clients.
- 5+ years Management experience including at least three years in an online role.
- Strong understanding of industry trends, technologies and pricing models.
- Understanding of audience profiles, online ad targeting, and campaign optimization
- Be a natural leader
- Be creative and be able to think outside the box
- Degree in business/marketing/Digital Media desirable but not necessary
- Be professional, articulate, energetic, enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and fun loving
To apply please send you CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org