Morelands Grill is a new contemporary urban restaurant located on Westmoreland Street, on the imminent new cross-city Luas line in the city centre.
A key element in Morelands Grill is how the food is cooked and the Josper Grill really does make a difference! Burning top quality charcoal, searing temperatures of up to 500 degrees and the capacity to enclose the heat ensure mouth-watering meats, full of flavour. The difference must be tasted to be appreciated.
Enjoy a 3-course dinner for two from the Table d’Hôte Menu including a bottle of house wine at Morelands Grill for only €99
Morelands Grill Menu
Ask your server for today’s soup
Braised Pork Cheek Gnocchi
Cider cream and vintage cheddar
Iberico Ham and Crottin Goats’ Cheese
Baked with an heirloom tomato salsa and truffle honey
Piquillo peppers, oven dried tomatoes, tender stem broccoli, spinach and parmesan cream
8 oz. Aged Irish Beef Fillet (€5 supplement)
With hand cut fries, asparagus and vine tomatoes Béarnaise or peppercorn Sauce
Herb Roasted Chicken Supreme
Butternut puree, potato rosti, shallot confit, spinach, portobello mushroom & tarragon jus
Morelands Traditional Fish and Chips
Sole fillets in a lemon spiced panko crumb served with Homemade tartar, tomato salsa and hand cut chips
Butterscotch and clotted cream
Calvados custard, caramel butter ice-cream
White chocolate ice cream
Terms & Conditions
- All bookings must be made by clicking here or go to Morelands Grill on Menupages.ie and select the book a table option.
- No cash back value (MAX 3 Vouchers Per Table)
- You must present a hard copy of the voucher on arrival
- Voucher available to use 7 days per week!
- Voucher Valid until 30th November 2017
- This offer applies to dinner only.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other off)er or promotion.
- NO WALK IN VOUCHERS ACCEPTED
- Any overspend on the night should be paid directly to the restaurant
- Bookings subject to availability.
- Available for attached menu only.
This voucher is also subject to the full list of terms and conditions as listed here